Right of withdrawal
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity.
Right of withdrawal < br />
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (company VIP Bait, Burgwall 13, 18055 Rostock, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) inform about your decision to withdraw from this contract. In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of cancellation
If you revoke this contract, we have given you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) , to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
< br />
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package n Pack if the seal has been removed after delivery.